Tuesday 27 December 2016

So nearly forgot!

This morning as I was sat beside our Christmas tree reminiscing about where I bought all our baubles, ornaments and decorations; I suddenly remembered that the kids and I did buy some new ones in Paris last February as well! Where were they??! Ummm...

I started rummaging around in my cupboards, and found the Paris ones, together with a few other new ones I had forgot that I had bought this year! Duh!
So now they are finally all on the tree, ready to soon be packed away with the other ornaments so that at least they can get some more tree-time next year!

The Paris ones: a Santa on the Eiffel Tower and a rose window from the Notre Dame Cathedral:


The Denmark ones: a classic glass 'Dannebrog' bauble and a handmade The Little Mermaid clay ornament:


And finally, from Scotland, a cute royal corgi dog that we bought on our visit to the Balmoral Castle at Easter:


I wonder if I have any more forgotten ornaments stashed away anywhere..??

No comments:

Post a Comment