Wednesday 17 March 2021

Seven years

It's our anniversary today! It's been 7 years since the kids and I (Nathan arrived already in January 2014) moved to Abu Dhabi, and straight into our house. This same house we are still living in. 

I could litter this post with photos as I got all mushy and nostalgic looking through the photos from those last few months in Brunei, and our first months here; but, all the photos are already in the archives of this blog (and in the one I wrote while in Brunei obviously), so I will not post them again.

Just a couple, one from the kids last day at Jerudong International School, and from their very first visit to Raha International School, all back in March 2014:

And our departure day, at Brunei International Airport, ready for our next chapter!
Oh how time flies!

No comments:

Post a Comment