Wednesday 15 October 2014

Spot the mistake

So, today was the day the garden was finally going to be finished - my plants came! Yay!
As I'm not a very garden interested person (Sorry Mamma!), I had basically just given the Boss man a budget, and told him what I would like: tall bushes between us and the neighbours that would grow up and not out, and become too bushy, and lots of pretty flowers along the long wall, preferably in pink, purple and white.
This is parts of what came:


There was only one small issue...:


Yeah, next door were having their grass patched, but due to the workers lack of English, they also carried all the plants and soil in to their garden, and not mine... *Duh*.
I tried to tell them, but in the end I had to call on the Garden Engineer, who speaks good English, to come, before they started doing the job in the wrong place!

So they had to lift it all over the wall!


But then we could finally start designing the garden and having a look at different possible placements of the plants. They didn't finish until after dark, so I don't have any pictures of the finished result. I'll take some tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! I'm not a garden person either, and ever since we moved in (almost 2 years now!) we have neglected the outside....growing wild all over the place - looking for inspo on Pinterest, I just cant get inspired and get started...perhaps your garden will kick me into motion :D

    ReplyDelete