Thursday 27 May 2021

The Little Lunch Trip - Pakistan

The Swedish Ladies UAE have started a version of "The Little Lunch Trip" in their monthly program, and I used to enjoy those events so much I decided it was worth the long drive today, even though the chosen restaurant was as far away as it could be downtown. But I also certainly felt in need of some socializing, and neither the food nor the company did disappoint.



It was a Pakistani restaurant in behind Marina Mall, Lal Qila, and we had their extensive lunch buffet. I must say, very very good food, and really well priced too! Bummer it's so far away, otherwise I would be back every week!


We were far from the only customers, the whole restaurant was full and buzzing! Seems to be a very popular place, and I certainly can understand that! It gave off a really nice authentic vibe, without all the OTT glitz and glam that we have in abundance here.


Thank you ladies for a lovely lunch trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment