Thursday 2 May 2019

Last visitors

This past week we hosted our last visitors for this season, the Teti family from Rome.
Carin and I realized when they were here that we have known each other for 30 years this year (!), so she is definitely one of my oldest friends.


Carin and Giuseppe hadn't been traveling out of Europe since their honeymoon in Mexico nearly 20 years ago, so they were really excited to come and see us and explore a new part of the world.
Carin asked if we wanted anything from Italy, and I answered like I do most people "Maybe some cold cuts would be nice, as it's really expensive here". So she brought this..!


I think there was about 4 kg of different salami, prosciutto, parma ham and other delicacies! She also brought us a traditional Italian Easter cake, Colombo di Pasqua - oh my, delicious!


We like visitors that bring foooooood!

No comments:

Post a Comment