Sunday 5 May 2019

When they've gone

Our last guests left early in the morning last Monday, and before their flight had even taken off, I had stripped the guest bedroom and started the second machine of washing!


And Carin - it's nothing personal, at all!
I had SO so much fun last week, but it doesn't actually matter who's been to visit, or for how long, I do the same thing every time guests leave - I clean out immediately, ha ha! The first day alone again I always look forward to getting back into routines, getting my laundry room and the rest of the space back, and just chill... but yes, then the loneliness calls...


So as I printed out their photo to add to my guest room wall, and reminisced of a great week, I felt a bit sad that this was it, no more guests this season. It's a very long time to go still on my own, until the summer holiday when I get to see friends again...

No comments:

Post a Comment