Saturday 4 May 2019

The Italians last day

Of course we didn't slow down just because it was their last day, even though I think all of us were a bit tired and tender after a full-on week.
First we went to visit the newly opened Presidential Palace, Qasr Al Watan. I wanted to take one of the guided tours this time, but unfortunately it was full so we did our own thing, which was ok too:





And in the evening we took on the F1-track, and TrainYas.



Some of us only did one lap, others went around again, a little bit faster than the first lap with all of us... Guess who did what...



I'm so glad I got to show my UAE to Carin and her family, and that they loved it too! We sure squeezed a lot of action, adventure and exploration into this week! I do believe they left with many new fantastic memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment