Friday 3 May 2019

Special visit

Taking my guests to the Louvre Abu Dhabi is my new favourite thing to do and this time it was even more exciting! Since Carin has been working as a Tour Guide in Rome for almost 20 years, she is very knowledgeable, and doing the visit with her was really special for me.


We really took our time, had a good look around, discussed the art and exchanged facts and stories. I learned so much new stuff that I will be able to incorporate in my future tours. I felt like a sponge, just absorbing all new information!


We actually didn't stop talking and discussing all week, and Carin inspired me to look into taking a course in Art History at the University this fall. I'm actually very keen, considering all the study I'm already doing on my own - why not do it more organized!

No comments:

Post a Comment