Sunday 5 May 2019

The Little Lunchtrip - Morocco

Yay, this week I could once again participate in one of my favourite SWEA-activities, the Little Lunch Trip. This time they had chosen a restaurant in the middle of the city, but luckily I found both that and a parking space really easily. We were going to Morocco!


We started the meal with some mint tea and got served a small plate of cookies with it. Felt a bit like a backwards dinner, so we saved some of the biscuits for dessert instead.



I had a merguez tangine, one of the other ladies tried the chicken tangine but the one most raved about was probably the lamb and dried fruits tangine. 



The food was absolutely delicious! Some were a bit worried it would be too spicy, but it was just the right amount of hot, with an abundance of flavours. Really yummy, I might try and go back another time while in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment