Monday 12 March 2018

Swedish dinner

Last Tuesday was a "Swedish" day all over - after my Swedish breakfast I also had dinner with my Swedish friend Linda, in Dubai. She also lives here in Abu Dhabi, but we both had parents to pick up really late at Dubai Airport, so to keep awake we decided to go up a little bit early and have dinner together in Dubai.


Linda suggested the 'Boardwalk' restaurant by Dubai Creek, a really good choice! I've been to the neighbouring restaurant, and also the tapas restaurant next door before, but not this one. We had a very tasty dinner and above all a great view over the creek and the Dubai skyline from where we sat.


So lovely to still being able to enjoy dinner outside.


After dinner we drove to each our different terminal to pick up the parents who came with different airlines. Luckily I had my iPad with me, as I had to wait nearly two hours before mine came out; even though they came a whole hour early.
It was a long drive back to Abu Dhabi in the middle of the night, but what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment