Thursday 19 August 2021

Wanås Art Park

We left Åhus to go back west today, across all of Skåne and up to Helsingborg. On the way we needed some lunch of course, so I scheduled in a pit stop at a place which sounded especially interesting to me - the Wanås Art park.
This is a sculpture park which consists of around 70 site-specific artworks in the landscape created especially for Wanås Konst by for example Jenny Holzer and Yoko One. Sounded terrific to me!
Nathan and the kids weren't that keen on a visit, but they told me I could go in by myself while they waited in the restaurant. So, we started with lunch.



Although, lunch was SO disappointing (the order took forever, our food didn't come at the same time, some of it was cold, all of it tasteless, bread stale... and to that price, what a rip-off!) and there was bus loads (yes, literally!) of people entering the park - so I decided to give it a pass, for this time.
Always good to have things on the bucket list for next time we come around these parts I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment