Tuesday 17 August 2021

Disappointing visit to Moderna Muséet

Pia and I took a quick drive into town one day because I really wanted to go and see the current exhibition at the Moderna Muséet in Malmö. I kind of forgot you have to book tickets in advance even here in Sweden, so once we arrived all the slots for the day was booked. Understandable.

What was disappointing was that the slots were each 30 mins, and when we asked if we could take a spot if there was a no-show, we were told no. Such a shame! I'm sure there are quite a few people who book a spot, but then don't turn up.



So all I got to see was the outside of the museum (and the museum shop which in itself was a HUGE disappointment, cause it was tiiiiiiiny) - ah well.




Something to do NEXT time I come to Malmö I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment