Sunday 10 April 2016

Birthday fun

We got to celebrate the birthdays of both Uncle Kieran (we arrived one day late, but they had saved some cake for us!) and Auntie Nikki while we were in Scotland.

Auntie Nikki's birthday morning in the kitchen, gift opening!



I spot a theme here amongst the birthday cards...



To celebrate Auntie Nikki we went for a drive to have lunch at a cosy little place in the countryside.




Lunch was fab, and the shop attached to the restaurant was gorgeous! Us girls stayed on after lunch to have a good browse around all the pretty things. I managed to find some things there I've had on my shopping list for a long while: artificial but real looking flowers and branches! Well, you need some green in your home when you live in the desert! F.e I bought some birch branches to use for my Easter feathers and decorations next year, and some Monstrea, Lily of the Valley and more.
So pleased!

And lucky us, in the evening it was cake time, yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment