Friday 29 October 2021

Another week done and dusted

What a whirlwind of a week and I am NOT complaining - I LOVE it!
It feels like some has finally found the on-button for this carousel called life again, and it's slowly started to turn. Just about in the right speed at the moment, to get used to it all again. But if it was up to me it could go even a little bit faster, I just enjoy everything going on right now so much!

This week I have played another Americano padel tournament, and some Tuesday-padel too. Sunday morning was a bit warm, but still ok; but the weather Tuesday night was absolutely perfect, great temperature, no sun, small breeze, aaahhh!
I have done two tours at the Louvre Abu Dhabi, and as the museum has been busy rotating tons of artwork, I have been busy in between reading up on all the new things we have now on display. Massive, massive job, which in a way is never-ending - but just the type of reading I like! So many lovely new interesting pieces to incorporate into my future tours!

 

I have also been to the hairdresser, and decorated the house ever so slightly for this Halloween weekend. The kids don't really care anymore, but I bought a gorgeous handmade bat-decoration off a lady who runs her own business. It's always great to support small businesses, and isn't it absolutely adorable..?


Kids have hung out with some friends, now it's the weekend so we are taking it easy. I have another tour tomorrow, and also I should try and get on with my Women and Surrealism UNI-exam which is due next week...

We have also been eating really good food this week:
Chili and ginger chicken with two beans
Lemon butter cod with potatoes and green salad
Lamb and zucchini couscous
Steak taco salad with lime dressing
Poke bowl with chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment