Sunday 3 January 2021

Covid be gone

We are lucky to live in a country where the nationwide vaccine program allows anyone who wants to, to now have the Covid-vaccine. Frontline workers and others alike have been vaccinated already, and now it is available everywhere to the general population.

I know some people are sceptical, and I would advise you to do your own research. Maybe talk to your family doctor if you have questions, and read up about the vaccines beforehand, to be able to make an informed decision.
I do agree with vaccinations, so I decided to go for it.


I could have the vaccine here at the Etihad Medical Center, and it was a really straightforward process. Didn't take long, I felt really comfortable and the nurse made sure it didn't hurt at all. I am rather squeamish around needles, but couldn't even feel it. Next dose in three weeks, and then I'm covered.


Now I feel like a superhero! Feels good doing my part to beat this - #ForAllOfUs!

No comments:

Post a Comment