Friday 22 July 2016

UFOs, Djurgården and soft ice

On my last full day in Stockholm, we started with a morning meet-up with some girls I call my UFOs. I've written about them before on the blog, here for example.
There was only four of us this morning, and I had met them all before, but I hadn't seen J for about 10+ years so it was nice to catch up again.


After coffee, Erika and I decided to walk out to Djurgården. What else to do when it's sunny and warm but enjoy the green?



The Rosendal Palace:


We went up to the gardens to have a bite to eat, but we were so late they were already serving afternoon coffee only.





So we had lunch at Rosendahl Wärdshus instead. Lush!





On the way back from Djurgården we strolled along Strandvägen and passed the classic store Svenskt Tenn. So many pretty things, but quite expensive. 


We ended up taking a little break in Kungsträdgården and had the first soft ice of the summer, with liquorice sprinkles, of course! Yum yum yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment