Friday 26 November 2021

Another week bites the dust

It's Friday, again and the weeks are rolling by both fast and slow at the moment. But now, only two weeks of school left until Christmas holidays and December next week!

Nathan went back to work this week after more than two weeks off (he was on leave) where he ended up not going anywhere as initially planned because of changed (and confusing) restrictions in Europe. Instead he got to play quite a bit of padel, and received the new bike kit for SideHustle. Check him out!


I have been working (always yay!). This week a bit unusually doing "normal" tours, not at the Louvre Abu Dhabi but at the SZGM, and also Wahat Al Karama and Masdar City. The first one a private one with a Swedish family and the second with the Swedish Ladies-group.


I received the result on the exam for my Women and Surrealism UNI-course - "With Distinction"! Very happy and proud!

I have also played padel, of course! I realised it's been a year this week since I was introduced to padel, and I have loved it from that very first time! I had a private coaching session at this gorgeous club the other morning - my padel court is sunnier than yours!


I haven't posted our dinners for a while, and truth to be told, we have gone off the track with the weekly menus and well-planned meals. Or more to the point - I have been working more, and since no one else manages the planning, the execution has gone out the window too... There has been quite a bit of easy dinner solutions, take-aways and home deliveries, not really worth listing. Ah well, that's ok too sometimes I guess.

So, Friday morning and we are all PCRed and ready for the weekend. Lucas is off this afternoon to celebrate a friends birthday, which apparently includes a boat trip to an island, picnic and water sports, limo-drive (!) to a restaurant and evening celebrations at Yas Island.
The rest of us are going to see our favourite comedian, Michael McIntyre, at the Etihad Arena. (Hence the PCRs, participation in events demands a max 96h PCR, even if you are vaccinated).

But first, as Nathan is at work, I have the Christmas music blaring and have brought out all the boxes with Christmas decorations! First of Advent on Sunday so bring on the Christmas explosion!

No comments:

Post a Comment