Wednesday 11 November 2020

Happy Anniversary

It's been three years since the Louvre Abu Dhabi opened it's doors to the public, and I have no idea how many times I have been to the museum since; both as a guest, and as a guide. One thing is for sure, I have enjoyed every single visit - it truly is my happy place here in Abu Dhabi.


I am missing work so badly at the moment.
I am enjoying my studies, both the University course and all the reading I am doing by myself, to further my knowledge and understanding for my future tours. I just hope that tourists soon will be welcome back again, so that I will be able to share my stories with them. I really miss working.



But, in the meantime, to celebrate today's special occasion, the Louvre Abu Dhabi has released a short film which brings the story of humanity to life through the masterpieces of the collection. It had its world premiere tonight, and you can see it on the museum's YouTube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment