Thursday 26 November 2020

Trying the craze

Something that has been on my list to try for quite some time, is Padel. I've noticed how it has become this enormous craze in Sweden lately, and not only there, all over the world. I just read that it is the world's fastest growing sport, no wonder it seems like everyone is playing Padel! I do understand why - it is an easy game to learn, and to play.


It is a mix between tennis and squash and the game is played in doubles on an enclosed court, surrounded by glass walls and metallic mesh.

I joined a tester session on Wednesday with SWEA, there was 8 of us so we spread across two courts. We had a coach, so we there was time to both get taught the basics and coached a bit, and to play a few games, it was great fun!

I have already booked two more sessions!

No comments:

Post a Comment