Thursday 11 October 2018

Working the Meeting & Incentives Forum

On Tuesday it was time for my first gig of the season and boy, did it feel good to get going again! The first job was with the 'Meeting & Incentives Forum 2018' delegates, and it was the kind were there was quite a few of us guides working the same group.

The guests were scheduled to go on different trips, so there was eight of us guides gathering at the Yas Hotel in the afternoon. Some were doing a cultural tour, some were going out on a yacht, some to Ferrari World etc and I was lucky enough together with my Belgian colleague Kathleen, to take a big group to the Louvre Abu Dhabi.


Our group had guests from all over the world, I even had a Swedish lady in my bus!


I love the Louvre Abu Dhabi, and I love taking guests there - it truly is a modern day travel wonder!

No comments:

Post a Comment