Tuesday 16 October 2018

NAMUH

So after having got to know the DGI Verdensholdet while guiding them through the mosque, I was really excited to finally get to see their show - NAMUH, which they performed at the Cranleigh School last night in front of a big audience, the Danish Ambassador and local TV.


I brought Linnea along and we got to see a show full of rhythmic gymnastics, graceful dance, vaulting, tumbling and acrobatics. It was really visual, with a lot of costume changes and great music.




The show told a story about life, group dynamics and about how to find the balance between the freedom of each individual and the highs and lows it means being part of a group. At one stage I got really moved and had both goosebumps and tears in my eyes.




The team will take this show to 20 different countries, next stop is South Korea. I wish them all the best for their world tour, what an adventure they have just embarked on!


No comments:

Post a Comment