Monday 29 October 2018

Hybholts are back

I went straight to Dubai the other evening after the Sweden Day celebrations, to pick up Pia and her crew. They are here for a two-week holiday, and I'm so happy.

Two weeks might be a long time to have someone in your house, but it is so chill to have them staying. Not only have they lived here before so they know exactly what they want to do, they also understand we still have school and work and have no problem entertaining themselves on their own. They also have been staying before, and aren't afraid of helping out lots around the house, so there are no issues. We are also all such good friends, and communication is very straight, I boss Martin and her kids around just as much as my own family..! Ha ha!

I'm happy I get to hang with my bestie, and we have just floated around doing things we used to do; like getting Friday Brunch ready with all the girls:


They also wanted to celebrate Linnea's recent birthday, so we got some more donuts and Linnea got some more lovely birthday gifts:




Lucky girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment