Saturday 11 October 2014

Our backyard bar

Since I started looking for the right place to start training again, I've been following many different Abu Dhabi gym pages in my Facebook feed. Wednesday night I saw a familiar face on one of them, Kristen our neighbour, had won Dhs20,000 (!) in a fitness challenge! Well done Kristen!
I sent off a congratulations text and got a quick response "Champagne is about to be popped! Meet in the backyard in 10?" Oh, but of course!

We met over our wall, which we discovers doubles perfectly as a bar - and had some bubbles! The boys later brought out the beers too, as Chad apparently owned the "U-l-t-i-m-a-t-e beer tasting glasses".


There was a lot of science talk whilst trying different beers in these glasses, and guess what's on Nathan's Christmas wish list now?

1 comment: