Sunday 6 February 2022

Toxic

As I write this we are just about to end another week, and luckily the weekend shaped up rather nice, after a totally miserable week; with a visit to the Expo2020 yesterday (more about that in the next post) and a rather nice trip to the mall with Linnea today. I also played padel Monday and Friday morning. Luckily. Otherwise I wouldn't have left the house at all this week. I have been so miserable. Bored out of my tree. Bored of myself.
Bored of my life.
Bored of LIFE even! Covid. Covid. Covid. It's still all about Covid. So sick of it.

We were supposed to have Game Night this week but had to cancel, as the host had one of their kids home due to close contact. I was supposed to go for a walk with Linda one morning in a new area here in town, but then she had to cancel as one of her kids got sent home being close contact. The whole family was supposed to go for dinner to catch up with some Brunei-friends, but that too had to be canceled, as one of them tested positive that same morning. Aaarrgghh... It is really NEVER-ENDING!

Worst thing is I am really starting to feel toxic. I am avoiding people as not to poison them with my fowl mood and depressive state of mind. I have a really hard time looking at the bright side and enjoying the little things at the moment, a really hard time. This past week sucked big time, it was a long time low-mark.

Next week is looking better, on paper at least - as long as Covid doesn't get in the way then too. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment