Wednesday 23 February 2022

Hi ho, hi ho - and off to work we go!

Having started working recently within the Educational Department at the Louvre Abu Dhabi as one of their Art Mediators (yay me!), I have spent a lot more time at the museum lately - and I LOVE it!
Obviously I love, love, love delivering tours and the interaction with the guests, the art, the history and the many stories we tell; and I also love being part of a team, having a workplace and the sense of belonging it gives me. I love that I feel like I am right where I should be.


I have also realized that an added bonus with working more, is getting to get dressed up, put on a bit of a face and some dazzle a bit more often, ha ha! Love it!



The other day Nathan and I were actually heading off to work at exactly the same time, and looked all matchy-matchy in our white shirt/black gilet outfits. (Although his not really by choice, that's his uniform.) It's really, really cold inside the museum, so two layers is minimum for me, the gilet has proven a favourite so far.


Ha ha, one of us is looking slightly more happy than the other about having another 8-hour work day ahead..!

No comments:

Post a Comment