Saturday 16 May 2020

Corona Diary, Day 67-68

Day 67, Friday 15 May
I just read through the previous post about this past week as I forgot to publish it last night. Man, this blog really is a depressing read at the moment, I'm sorry.

I can't remember having any weird dreams last night and I've slept alright, but still woke up with a massive head ache. I'm also experiencing some all over aches and pains, which is also weird as I haven't at all exaggerated any workouts lately. Quite the opposite, I've just done the basic to keep the fitness up - no crazy long distances or new movements.
It doesn't help the on the mood though. I woke up today in a kind of a... not bad, nor sad mood - more a "non-mood", if you get what I mean.

Today, after a long sleep-in I started my day with coffee after coffee to try and get rid of the headache. I did a few Zoom calls and then my workout in the afternoon. It turned into a real good one, with a lot more energy and pep than normal, so it gave me a good boost for the rest of the day. Although there wasn't really any other happenings today. Didn't even cook dinner, I decided we should finish off some left-overs instead.

Day 68, Saturday 16 May
These slow, lazy, no-happening weekends would be heaven if the weeks otherwise were full of tempo, work, school, activities etc; but when every day is pretty much the same, the weekends are no weekends really. Every day is pretty much the same, and at the moment it really feels like such a waste of life, just seeing the days through until... well... I don't even really know... until later?

I fell asleep really late last night so when I came down in the kitchen this morning I was quite grumpy, so grumpy that Linnea even told me I'd better go back to bed..! Ha ha! So I did, and watched a live virtual tour at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. Then Linnea brought me this:


Lucky me! She's a gem. ♥︎ How could I not have a good day after a start like that!
Not that much else happened around here today either, but at least we were all in a good mood, had a good dinner (chicken & saffron pasta) and watched a movie together.

No comments:

Post a Comment