Saturday 9 May 2020

Corona Diary, Day 60-61

Day 60, Friday 8 May
I have been thinking a bit lately about when I will stop writing these Corona Diary entries. Technically we are not in isolation anymore as we are allowed to go outside for a few hours every day. But life is still far from normal, whatever kind of new normal we will get eventually. I guess I'll continue for as long as the kids home school, as home schooling definitely isn't normal. Then we will see how I'll approach the blog posts once we reach the summer holidays.

Today was one of those so-so days. We all got up late and just mooched around.
I got stuck into a puzzle about lunch time, and spent the whole afternoon finishing that off; then made dinner and had to do my workout late at night for a change. It was actually kind of nice to have a whole day with nearly no screen time!


Well, that goes for me - Lucas has been gaming in his room and Linnea has binge watched all of season 6 and 7 of 'Friends'. Maybe I'll keep it up and do another puzzle tomorrow!

Day 61, Saturday 9 May
I didn't do another puzzle today. Linnea and I took advantage of the clean table and played 'Cluedo' instead. (During the week the dining table is full of school supplies.)


In other news I finally had a delivery today of a small shelf I ordered back in the beginning of April. I wanted it for all the spices and things I use the most while I cook with the Thermomix and I was so happy to see that it fit perfectly and looks really good! It sure is the little things these days, so pleased!

No comments:

Post a Comment