Monday 13 June 2022

Swedish summer breakfast

There is three weeks left of this term, the countdown is seriously on and today I had a goodbye-for-the-summer breakfast with some of the Swedish girls. Most of those without school children have already left for the summer, so there wasn't a big group this time, but nice to have a bit of an 'end of term'-gathering and celebration, even for us!


We went to a place down in Al Bateen, where I hadn't been before, 'Brunch & Cake'. Let me tell you, I will be back! It was most certainly the prettiest breakfast I had ever seen - and yummy too! Mind you, the portion was so huge I sadly only managed half of it!


Such an Insta-friendly café! Everything was gorgeous, from the interior to the food! I mean, look at these amazing plates of avocado toast, salmon bagel and charcoal eggs benedict! Definitely cooked and prepared to be enjoyed with all the senses!



No comments:

Post a Comment