Monday 6 June 2022

Happy National Day 2022

I invited some girls for Swedish fika today as it is the Swedish National Day! Hourray!
Dress code was something blue or yellow, or traditional folk dress!


We had some cinnamon buns and I had baked a coffee blondie, chocolate balls and a pavlova, which I decorated in blue and yellow of course!



Yum, yum!



Frida had mentioned she had a traditional folk dress but I actually didn't expect her to wear it, since it is a proper one made out of wool, and in many layers! But she did! She looked so nice in her Floda day dress!
I wore my Sweden dress, although mine is a "fake" one, made out of cotton which is easier to wear in our hot weather..! I also don't wear the traditional long-sleeved shirt with it as I should, but just a t-shirt. Still colourful though, and very apt for a celebration like todays!

No comments:

Post a Comment