Saturday 14 May 2022

SwedishLadies in Stories of Paper

Because of the week long Eid holiday I worked at the museum ALL week last week, and as you know, getting dressed up for work is still such a novelty and almost just as much fun as delivering the tours! Here are a few of my museum looks:
 



One morning I had another tour with the SwedishLadies-group, who wanted to come see the new temporary exhibition - Stories of Paper. It truly is such a beautiful exhibition, so I was really pleased to get to give them a tour there. I think this is my favourite exhibition so far! (Have you heard that before..?)




Of course I wore my special Hokusai t-shirt for the occasion!


We took the group photo down in the Forum, in the labyrinth installation by Pistoletto:


This summer it seems quite a few of the Swedes are moving on from Abu Dhabi, so it was the last tour I got to give some of these girls of my beloved museum. It was a bit sad, as they have really been my biggest supporters ever since I started delivering tours in Swedish, and joined every tour.
Hopefully new Swedes will join the group, so we can arrange many more visits to the museum in the fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment