Tuesday 31 May 2022

A whirlwind Sweden-trip

The month of May this year has been NOTHING like the normal month of May here in the sandpit. Usually May is my worst month, by far, with little to no work and temperatures rising. But this year it has flown by - with work, and travel and celebrations galore!
I now sit back on the last day of the month and wonder what happened, where did May go..!?

Well, for example I did a quick whirlwind trip home to Sweden to go see my Mum and Dad for a few days. I was on my own, which really is so weird, but at least my travel outfit was on point!


I went home to celebrate Mormor, who turned 70. We had a few sunny and warm days at first but when it was time for the birthday celebrations with the family on the weekend, it was raining all day... Booo. Typical. Mormor had worked so hard in the garden, so she made everyone do the walk-about, even in the rain!

Not everyone could make it, and Emma only came for a short visit due to other plans, but we still had time for a selfie!




More selfies!


Now Mormor has a new project for the garden dam, as she got a fish tower as a birthday gift, which will take a bit of re-digging:




I was only at home for a week, and the garden completely exploded during that week - spring was in the air for sure! So beautiful !


A part from birthday celebrations (and preparations) we also had time for a few games of 'När då då?' on the terrace:

No comments:

Post a Comment