Tuesday 31 May 2022

Mormor 70

As I had important Graduation stuff to get home to, I had to fly back the day after Mormor's actual birthday. And as the flight was crazy early in the morning, I had booked myself into a hotel room at the airport, like the last few times. It takes so much stress out of the traveling, a no-brainer really.

This meant that Mormor and Morfar had to drive me down to Landvetter ON Mormor's birthday. So we planned for a stop along the way, to have birthday dinner in a nice restaurant. We ended up in a lovely place in Borås, and had a fab meal there.


Bubbly (for me), meat platter galore, churros for dessert, and Tía Maria coffee - mmm!




Tried to get a nice family photo, but the selfie game isn't so strong with the older generation as with the kids - either it was one or the other who made a funny face..!

No comments:

Post a Comment