Monday 9 May 2022

Here's to the ones that we got

Last Friday it was time to go to Etihad Arena, time for the first big concert experience since before Covid - Maroon 5 was coming to the capital!
I got four tickets hoping that we could go as a family, but it turned out Nathan got an early shift the next day, and Lucas would rather go to the movies with a friend - so it ended up being just Linnea and I, and my colleagues Karina and Kathleen who took over the other two tickets. Girls night out!

I'm no Maroon 5 superfan. Obviously I do enjoy their music but mostly I wanted to go to enjoy a good time out, do something "normal" again, enjoy the crowd, enjoy the vibe and dance the night away.



We sure had a party in our seats, everybody was singing along, dancing and having fun!


Maroon 5 played all their hits - it was a great concert! We had such a good time! Good memories made!

No comments:

Post a Comment