Monday 20 December 2021

Winter walks

Summer or winter - the exercise streak is strong. I dressed warmly and went for a walk every day, even on this visit. I didn't walk as far as in the summer admittedly, but that was not due to the cold - but because I didn't have time every day before it went dark!

Here's a little review of my walks, the first ones were done in a snowy landscape, so I walked along the road where it was easier to walk. Hence the reflective gear, to make sure all the drivers could see me.


One day I had to walk in the dark, was extra careful with the traffic of course.


My old winter jacket came to good use! Old, as in probably about 30+ years... but so warm!


The snow eventually melted away, but it was still just as cold:


This day was particularly beautiful, check out the frosty landscape and the magical, soft winter colours:



Just like in the summer, I couldn't help but take tons of photos on every walk, of what it felt, the same trees, bushes and views every time... But - look! So pretty!
Inhale - exhale.



So happy!


On another dark evening I decided not to walk along the road, but rather around and around on the yard, just to be safe:



My last walk started dry, but ended wet - as I got surprised but some very intense snow-rain! The snow decided to make a comeback properly the same day we left unfortunately.

No comments:

Post a Comment