Monday 27 December 2021

The only Advent calendar

Since it was a surprise for the 1st of December, I since then forgot to show the only Advent calendar we had in the house this year, which actually was for Nathan.
I had seen this amazing beer tree while scrolling around the web, and ordered it in - I admit - a bit of a rush. What I thought I was going to receive was this tree here below..:

... but it turns out I got scammed, and I received (at least I did receive something..!) a hastily cut out tree with raw edges, no dedication on the star, and only nine holes... ha ha!
Well, Linnea and I decided to make the best of it, and she helped me sand the whole thing down and paint it to bring some joy to it. We surprised Nathan with it on the 1st of December, and since he didn't know how it was supposed to look, he got really happy!
Then again, what's not to like? It's a beer tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment