Wednesday 9 September 2020

Freedom!

This week has not only been the second week of school/e-learning, it's also been the week where Linnea and I were finally allowed to get out into society again! Saturday was our last day of the 14 day never-ending-quarantine and Sunday I was in the car early morning ready to go... - anywhere!


We've been rather busy. I've seen Linda, Linnea needed to get to the dentist to mould a new retainer as she broke one part of hers in Sweden; I went to the hairdresser and had a few other necessary appointments, and Linnea wanted to come along to do groceries on Sunday afternoon.

My University lectures started, and the Louvre Abu Dhabi is currently running a recurrent training course for us External Guides, so I have been following that as well as some independent seminars about art history and presenting in a museum. Tomorrow it's time for another visit to LAD with one of my colleagues to see if anything has changed or rotated over the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment