Saturday 4 January 2020

First 2020 visitor

Already on the second day of the new year we welcomed this years first visitor, and not just any visitor - Auntie Nikki! She came alone this time, and just for a week unfortunately, but she was really in need of a bit of change of environment after the last really rough months so better that than not at all.

I had some work at the Louvre Abu Dhabi already booked in since a long time, so I brought her with me, and gave her a tour of the galleries before my group arrived.



I was feeling particularly smartly dressed this day - in a new, crisp white shirt (I always have issues finding shirts that fit my shape, so very pleased to find this one. COS for the win, again!) and my black suit. Sharp!


My tour was a private tour for a German family. Auntie Nikki in the meantime had browsed the temporary exhibition, and then she managed to snap some photos of me in action at the end of my tour:


In the evening, Auntie Nikki got to play around with the magic machine, the Thermomix - and she managed to produce (with some technical guidance) a great Butter Chicken for dinner. Om nom nom!

No comments:

Post a Comment