Sunday 11 November 2018

A blast from the past

This week I had an extra nice work day with some private guests from Denmark. I got booked by an old colleague of mine from my flying days, who was here with her son, daughter and son-in-law. They were actually holidaying in Dubai, but as she has been there many, many times, she wanted to see something else and chose to come down to Abu Dhabi for a day. Good choice!


I showed them around my Abu Dhabi, and they were truly amazed by what Abu Dhabi has to offer.


Kirsten's son Jakob took these photos above. I particularly love the right one, that mirroring on the tiles of the Grand Mosque is amazing!


We had such a fantastic day, visiting the Grand Mosque, doing some drive-by sightseeing, enjoying lunch together and chit-chatting about life here in the UAE, but of course also about old times! Oh, those were the days, good memories, ha ha..!

No comments:

Post a Comment