Tuesday 3 July 2018

Time to go!!

I did it!! I survived the longest time of the year! Wii-hoooo!
Oh my, these past two months have felt like four, at least... Time has gone by painfully slow, and not much have been happening - but now the fridge has been cleaned, the ironing pile taken care of, the bags are packed and I'm ready for some action again! For some LIFE!
Summer holidays - here we come!


The highlight of this past week has been watching some of the World Cup football, cheering on Sweden, of course!


We watched both the 3-0 game against Mexico, and tonight's game against Switzerland at our friends' house, nicer together.



And YEEEEEES, I can't believe we are through to the semi-finals..!! Sweden must be boiling with celebrations right now, and I'm so excited to be watching the next game actually IN Sweden!

We have a very early start tomorrow but I am so excited I don't know if I'll be able to sleep now.
I CAN'T WAIT to be able to be outside, in the greenery, the pleasant temperatures, the nature. I CAN'T WAIT to go running again, to go biking and feel the freedom. I CAN'T WAIT not to have to talk to myself but go see good friends, hug them so hard, and let them all know how much they mean to me. I CAN'T WAIT to have some great fun, eat some good food, get out and about and explore and adventure!
I CAN'T WAIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment