Wednesday 25 July 2018

Street Festival in Skara

Today the Stockholm Street Festival arrived in Skara, and we decided to go and have a look what it might be, we had no idea what to expect.

 
Turned out it was a variety of entertaining acts, including street performers such as an Argentinian mime artist and a Kiwi hula-hoop dancer. Our favourite was the Canadian juggling machetes and chainsaws though!


We killed two birds with one stone and caught up at the Street Festival with another old school friend of mine who have since a long time also left Skara - Katarina, and her family (bar Moa who wasn't feeling well).



I was wearing one of my new dresses, and I think one of my absolute favourite buys of the summer. Those stripes made me so happy I had to take a proper outfit-of-the-day shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment