Wednesday 18 July 2018

New shoes

Both Erika and I purchased new shoes while visiting the outlet in Barkarby the other day, so of course we had to take them for a whirl straight away! Especially in this weather, who wouldn't want to wear a pair of lovely red sandals!


We had lunch today at one of my Stockholm favourites - Pytterian!



In the evening we decided to go and see the new Mamma Mia movie - "Here we go again". We chose one of the really old cinemas in Stockholm, look how pretty it is:


Oh my, I can't take these movies, I cried as much to this one as to the last one, if not more. Good tears though, just tugging so hard on the heart strings.


This weather... aaahhh, so nice not to have to consider any evening chill at the moment; whatever you choose to wear during the day will be enough all night long too. The evenings are so mild and warm. We decided to finish ours with a quick drink at an outdoor bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment