Wednesday 19 July 2017

Getting glammed up

A few years ago (oups, just checked my Brunei blog and realised it was 2009 - where does time go?!) Erika and I went to the MakeUp Store to have a make up lesson. We thought it was about time we tried it again this summer!

It's quite a good deal, you pay for the lesson yes, but you get to then pick out merchandise for the same amount of money. I was in dire need of certain new products (to be honest, I was still using some of the make up I bought last time... eight years ago...) and also some fresh brushes, so off we went to get glammed up!



We did ask for a more daytime kind of make up... but I'm not sure the MUA had quite the same perception of day make up as we did. We still felt it got a bit too much... but ah well, here's before:


And after - ta-daa!


We had purposely picked to do this the afternoon before we were going out for dinner with Jenny-Ann, Erika's sisters and finally Jenny, who had come all the way from Uppsala just for the evening. So by the time we arrived at our restaurant of choice, Koh Phangan, we were ready to rock n' roll!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment