Tuesday 18 July 2017

First day in Stockholm

The first day in Stockholm Erika and I walked about without any particular goal in sight. We ended up in Söder for lunch, at this retro place 'Älskade Traditioner' where they amongst other things served ginormous freak shakes. I was very tempted to try the 'Swedish Fikashake', ha ha, but in the end I just went for a "wraffle". Super yummy!



I really like the Stockholm subway (if you can see passed the rubbish etc...) many stations are like art installations. This particular one had started celebrating Pride already:


In the afternoon we were meeting up with some of my UFO (UtlandsFöräldrar=Expat parents) friends in a coffee shop on top of  Observatorielunden. Sun was shining, beer was tasty and we had a few hours of laughter and fun. I'm very happy that so many took time out of their summer schedules to meet up, I really enjoy these UFO IRL meetings!

No comments:

Post a Comment