Saturday 7 April 2018

Japan Spring Break

For this years Spring Break all the stars finally aligned and the kids and I ended up on a trip to one of my all-time dream destinations - ... Japan!
Japan has always fascinated me, and above all I have always wanted to see the cherry blossoms while in bloom, IN Japan. Since living next door to my Japanese friend Misuzu in Brunei and thanks to her experiencing a lot of Japanese customs and food on a daily basis, my wanderlust only grew.

So finally this year, it all worked out! The Roses live in Singapore, but they were also on school holidays and were going home to their house in Japan for a few weeks. After fretting over our travel plans for days, we made it there and back without any issues at all - even though we were traveling stand by (I've had some not so good experiences earlier...), happy happy!


You can check our itinerary here.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment