Monday 26 February 2024

Colour me happy!

Last week I worked every single day at the museum, only doing Cartier tours, as there was a big event organised by Cartier in connection with our exhibition.
I felt totally drained after having given nothing but output all week - I desperately needed some input. Some inspiration, something new and something fresh into my mind!

My friend Susanne and I decided to go explore a Flower Farm I had heard about!


It was only about a 30 minute drive from our place, straight out into the desert. And can you believe it - in the middle of all the beigeness, we found this beautiful heavenly garden!



We enjoyed all the scents and colours for a while, before we started creating our bouquets.



You picked the flowers yourself, and then they were bound into a nice bouquet for you! All of this, for only 30 AED!


And look how pretty they are in my home!

No comments:

Post a Comment