Saturday 16 September 2023

Slight issue

While in Grums, we visited a big outlet, just to have a quick look. I managed to find something though, these shoes in a lovely coral colour, that were down to 89 SEK (30 AED) from 399 SEK (130 AED). Bargain!
Not that I really needed more shoes, but at a price like that... a no-brainer really!

So I grabbed the shoe box, checked that they both had the same size, paid - and off I went. Put them in the back of the car, and it wasn't until I got back to Skara and I wanted to show my new find to my Mum that I discovered this...
Erhm, hang on a minute! Slight issue here... *Duh*


Such a bummer!
Both shoes were size 40 yes, but they were both right foot shoes!! Now what?? A good three hour drive away from the shop I couldn't just pop back.


Well, after a few FB-messages back and forth with the shop, they very kindly posted off both the left shoes to Pia in Malmö, as I was just about to leave Skara and they wouldn't have made it there.
Unfortunately they didn't make it to Malmö in time either for me to bring them home. Lucky Nathan came just a week later, and he could bring them back for me! Pia kept one pair, as we have the same size, and I finally now have a full pair of these good looking (and super good value) shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment