Saturday 26 August 2023

Return and reset

Linnea and I were really happy to have got (finally) some beautiful summer days, to end our holiday. Copenhagen was great, as per usual. It was a bit sad to say goodbye to Lucas, but it was time to get home. We were both ready.

We got back home on the Thursday night, after having had an overnight at Brussels airport on the way. A long way home really, but (hopefully) the last time traveling via Europe; can't wait to have our direct Copenhagen flights start on the 1st of October!

Nathan was working all Friday, and then HE left for Copenhagen on Friday night - going to enjoy his August leave week. So we barely even had time to catch up.

I spent my Friday unpacking and tidying up, and - resetting the house for fall. I know, early, but since school is starting and summer holiday is over, it is fall in our home.


My amazing stick sculpture from Vildhjärta survived the trip carefully wrapped in my hand luggage. It's now on my desk so I can enjoy it every day! Isn't he cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment