Sunday 23 April 2023

Nice to see you!

Last weekend we finally got to host the Dehli family at our house. They hadn't yet seen our new place, we actually realised we hadn't seen each other since Lucas' graduation party last May, so about time!
This time it was no problem convincing Frederik to come down to Abu Dhabi though, as he picked up his new truck the same morning, so he was super keen on a road trip!




They really liked our apartment, and the surroundings. They boys went for a drive bringing the girls to the mall, and Anne and I spent the afternoon in the neighbourhood, by the pool and on our balcony.


They stayed for the night, and the next day I was going to work. They came with, and since I didn't have any tours planned for the beginning of the day, I could show them around for a bit.



It was their first visit (finally!) to the museum, but I don't think it'll be their last. They liked it a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment