Monday 24 April 2023

"I love your machines!"

Having Pia visit so often this 'season' has meant she's not really here as a guest, more like family. Ha ha, I've spent more time with her than with any of my friends here really, even though she lives in another country!
I so enjoy when she's here, because we like doing the same things. We work well together in the kitchen for example, and this week we planned all the dinners together. A few years back she ended up buying a Thermomix after having used mine while she was here for a few weeks.
This time, she wanted to try to make homemade pasta, and I so happened to have another machine to play with!


Even though I love my Thermomix and I use it daily, there are a few things it can't do. For example, roll out pasta dough. I bought this pasta attachment for my KitchenAid during the Covid lockdown, for the family cookouts. To be honest, we haven't used it a lot since then, but now I'm thinking I should! It is SO easy, and super delicious! Look at this beautiful meal we prepared:

No comments:

Post a Comment