Monday 7 March 2022

YOU get a smile, YOU get a smile, YOU get a smile!

I am not moving around all that much outside, but when I do, I sure enjoy not having to wear the face mask anymore. I see a lot of other people that still do, and since it's now optional - each to their own.
I understand that some might still have worries, and it does feel a little bit weird after having worn them everywhere for the past two years - but it sure was time.


I really, really, really enjoy seeing peoples faces and sharing smiles with all the people I meet! I probably come across slightly like a crazy person - but everyone gets a smile! I feel like Oprah in the famous - "YOU get a car, YOU get a car!"-clip, ha ha!


I purposely choose now to focus on all the positive changes we are seeing here. Tourism has really picked up, and personally for me this means I have finally been getting a LOT of work (and trust me, I am not complaining, quite the opposite!) - I LOVE IT! The optimism is finally back, that this might be it, this might actually be the beginning of the return to normal!
Whatever this new normal is going to be, it will have to be better than the Coronapocalypse we have just been through. Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment